100 word challenge – new prompt

Latest prompt

As you can see the prompt this week is a yummy picture! It is actually part of a sculpture called ‘The Fast Supper’ which was part of an exhibition in Gloucester Cathedral called ‘Crucible’.

fast supper Gloucester cathedral

Things to consider:

• What is it made of?
  • What was the sculpture trying to say?
  • What did it make you feel? Hungry? Full?
  • What person could be eating it?

The form will close on 27th May at 23.45 GMT

18 thoughts on “100 word challenge – new prompt

1. Hi my name is Mahuta from Kawakawa primary school I really like that how you made a hand out of
    new’s paper.

• Hi there. We didn’t actually make the paper mache hands – we just wrote about them. It was part of the 100 word challenge that we participate in.

2. Hello my name is Eva from kawakawa primary school I really like your 100 word challenge and it was cool seeing those hands that was so cool

3. Hi my name is Ebony I go to Kawakawa primary school I like your 100 words challenge and the cheese burger that is on it.What was the hard part ? 🙂

4. Kia ora My name is Tamarah from Kawakawa primary school. I really loved how you guys participated in the 100 word challenge it looks amazing what you guys wrote about.

5. Hi my name is Awatea from Kawakawa Primary. What is it made of? Newspaper, glue, fake hand maybe. What is the sculpture trying to say? I thinks it’s trying to make people hungry. What did it make me feel? Hungry. What person could eat this? My brother haha. That is a good piece of art. Awatea

6. Hi my name is Waimirirangi and I go to Kawakawa primary. I found this sculpture very interesting and I think this activity is a great idea. Keep up the great work.

7. Hi my name is Honekai from kawakawa primary school i really like your art that you made maybe next time you could tell us what you made out of it

8. hi my name is capri i go to kawakawa primary school i like your 100 words and i like your art and your house chiors yous need to add more detail and where you got your words from and descrbe your words.

9. Hi my name is Bobbie-Jo at Kawakawa primary school and I like your 100 words and I like your art and your house chiors I really wish that I can make art because I like art. Did you like doing art?

10. Hi my name Is Waiheke from Kawakawa primary school . that looks so good it looks so real . how long did it take you how it you make . but any ways
    it’s a good pecs art.

11. Hi my name is Havahna and i’m from Kawakawa Primary school. i really like your Work It really sounds fun to do. But next can you remember to Put in how you made and what it’s made of please and Thank you.