Wow, I cannot believe how fast this term has gone. I think everyone deserves a good holiday after being so busy this term.
I would like you to blog about your term – summarise the following:
-What you have enjoyed.
-What you have found challenging
-How your learning has gone this term
-What you want to focus on next term
I also want you to tell us what you plan to do for the holidays – are you going to just rest and relax, or do you have a special trip planned.
To help you with your blog, here is a list of everything that has gone on this term:
- Student led conferences
- James Hargest Trials
- WBHS farm visit
- New rotation of tech
- Writing -explanations
- Science – beef and sheep unit
- New rotation of modules
- Maths – Statistics, addition and subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Reading – novel studies
- Our special art project
- Cheese roll fundraiser for camp
- Te Reo
- Visit from WBHS and WGHS to prepare for next year
- Girls self defence course
- PE – bench ball, football, dodgeball