Of course house choirs wouldn’t be the same without the teachers doing an item. Check out what we came up with…..
Every year, house choirs are a much anticipated and hotly contested competition. This year the theme was 80s music. The final placings were:
Rata – 1st with Wake me up by Wham.
Ngaio – 2nd with I’m still standing by Elton John
Konini – 3rd with I love a rainy night by Eddie Rabbit
Kowhai – 4th with Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
This term we have been learning all about the human body and the incredible systems our body has. The lung dissection was a highlight – especially when we got to inflate the sheep lung.
On your blog, I want you to write about the following:
- What did you learn during the science unit?
- What was your favourite part of the unit?
- What would you like to find out more about?
Please write in full sentences -and add pictures or media that help to show the reader what you are talking about. Think about everything you have done that is connected to the human body – not just the dissections, but what we have covered in literacy (reading and writing) as well.
Well, they say that time flies when you are having fun, and in Room 5 that has certainly been the case.
I want you to write a blog that
- Summarises your highlights so far this term. What have you really enjoyed so far.
- Explain how you felt about your student led conference – you need to explain what a student led conference is for visitors to our blog first. Make sure you add how your parents reacted to your presentation.