It’s always great to look back and remember all the wonderful things we have done during the year. This week for blogging I want you to create a top 10 list.
THE TOP 10 MOMENTS OF YOUR SCHOOL YEAR 2019.
After very careful consideration, in no particular order, here are mine:
- Watching the Year 8 netball team beat James Hargest.
- Listening to Mrs Meek speak at the assembly to honour the victims of the Christchurch shooting. She was so inspiring.
- My birthday – when so many students wished me happy birthday, the block sang Ra Whanau to me, Caitlin made me a beautiful cake, and Room 5 gave me a card they had all signed and a block of chocolate.
- When Room 5 got up at assembly and performed the waiata with actions, E Minaka Ana. I was so so proud.
- Watching my daughter win the school cross country.
- Seeing students persevere with the algebra pattern problems in term 2.
- Having so many house captains named from Room 5.
- Meeting nearly every single parent at the student led conferences. It was so great to be able to share all the progress everyone had made.
- Doing air guitar for the teacher’s item for House Choirs.
- Getting emails from parents telling me how happy their children are with their learning.