What I am reading at the moment.

Last night I started a new book by my favourite author – Alexander McCall Smith. I have read nearly all of his books. He tends to write series and my favourite series is the 44 Scotland Street series. He is a Scottish author and his books are very character driven. This means there is not a lot of action but you get to know the characters really well and their funny little quirks. I love that about his writing.

The book I started last night is called ‘The peppermint tea chronicles’ and I read only one chapter which is unusual for me normally, but because I have to wake up at 2am to give my husband his medication, I am getting quite tired. Anyway, the book started off with two characters, Angus and Domenica, a married couple, talking about how people need to be more humble and not so narcissistic (which means thinking very highly about oneself – sort of like a showoff).

I am looking forward to reading more tonight.

One thought on “What I am reading at the moment.

1. Nowadays this condition is getting very well known across online platforms. i personally know close friends and family members who are having narcissistic traits and after reading many articles about this condition in people i trully understood that this is a real treat when interacting with these type of people. Even if members of familly are having narcissistic traits, we have to learn how to cope with them and their condition. thank you for writting this article.