Now that we are all capable bloggers, let’s let the world know more about ourselves. I love creating lists and they can be really interesting – look at this one from Andy Griffiths about his dad.
I want you to create a list about yourself that has interesting facts about yourself. Look at how Andy has made his list interesting – his choice of phrasing and words. Try and write 10 things about yourself in this way, but if you can’t get 10, don’t worry. I also want you to add media to your post to make it visually interesting. Here is my list:
Ten things you should know about Mrs Campbell
- Is absolutely terrified of heights – actually can’t climb higher than a ladder.
2. HATES pumpkin because my father forced me to eat it when I was younger.
3. Can do a cool trick with my eyes – ask me and I’ll show you.
4. Sucked my thumb until I was 13.
5. Tried to scrub my freckles off when I was younger. I have accepted them now.
6. Used to sleep walk – including one time at school camp where I freaked the teachers out.
7. Wanted to be a vet until I saw a vet treat a cow with mastitis by cutting the teat off. YUCK
8. Prefers cats to dogs simply because cats aren’t as needy.
9. Has to read every night in bed or I can’t go to sleep.
10. Never drinks hot drinks like coffee or tea because I always burn my tongue – I’m too impatient.